Thursday, February 01, 2007

[S]elF [E]vaLuaTioN
Attainment:[1]
These last 5 months i have worked really hard and it does show through my classwork and homework.
Effort: [1]
Like i said before, no one ever puts in 101% effort, everyone has their 'off' days.
Punctuality: [1]
EMA!
Submission and quality of written work: [1]
Ive started to type things up on computer, just so Mr Bush can give me a credit although the content may not be good. But presention means alot. lol Who says quality doesnt count?!?!
Ability to work independently: [1]
In terms in independent study i am finding it a a wicked experience. im having so much fun writting it.
Quality of writing: [2]
Even though im a english student i still feel my style of writing can be improved.
Organisation of media folder: [1]
I feel like im repeating myself from my last self evaluation lol.. like i said before im a neat freak! my folder HAS to be neat... how else can i revise if my folder isnt neat lol
Oral Contribution in class: [1]
I can actually say that when i have something to say im not hesitant i say wats on my mind... i dont care lol.. after all im here to learn and the only way to do that is to as questions and contribute.
3 Improvements:
-> Read newspapers not just the guardian (ive started to abit)
-> Write more essay's so i get the hang of it (practice essays)
-> Proof read work lol.. because normally i dont proof read .. i bet if i read this again im gnna find loads of mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home